Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Crazy

I have used the chromatic button high D, 6 ledger line, on several recordings.

The first was Fred Hand's CBS recording, Baroque and on the Street - my pun too in the control room and they stole it.

I use it on the BMG Romances recording - the cut was Ravel's Pavane pour une infante defunte.

On Harmonica America on used it at the end of Ashokan Farewell.

On Sir George Martin's "Three American Sketches" I use it on a shake between B and D.

harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com