Re: [Harp-L] Playing While Driving

A friend of mine, Bill Simon, drives I-79 from Pittsburgh to Mercer on his
daily commute.  He was reported to the Pennsylvania State Police on at least
one occasion for [apparently] pointing a "something shiny" at another
driver.  The "something shiny" was his Hohner 280 Chromonica.  The other
driver called the PA State Police with his license number, and an officer
was waiting at his house for him to come home.