[Harp-L] My name is Eric and I'm a Lurker

I must saw I have learned more than I can ever remember from this list, I have also been blasted for asking questions that I wanted answers to. I  realize that some things I learn will not do me any good until I am ready to learn them. My momma told me," Say nothing and let people wonder how smart you are, rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt"
Never listened to my mother anyway.Smart lady though, Eric S