Re: [Harp-L] Re: is your partner in the crowd

On Nov 28, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Danny G wrote:

First wife hated it,
Second wife was insecure and thought of it as her competition
Three's a charm, life is good. I don't leave home without her and she even asks me to play.
_
Believe it or don't, I was 60 before my wife ever heard me perform. It was right after her first surgery. I suppose she felt: "Oh well, in case I don't make it, I may as well go listen to what this boob does when he goes out".

smo-joe