[Harp-L] Pandora Internet Radio

A friend turned me on to Pandora internet radio the other day (
www.pandora.com).  Amazing!  To set up my channel, I entered a song title:
"Too Many Drivers" by Paul Butterfield.  Since then, my Pandora channel has
played one Chicago Blues tune after another, most with harp.  Right now I'm
listening to "After You" by Carey Bell.  It's been Sonny Boy, Little Walter,
Howlin' Wolf, and on and on.  I've picked up several riff ideas in just a
few hours of listening.  This is great!  (The song just changed.  Now it's
"Ramblin' Blues" by John Hammond.)

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog