[Harp-L] Lurking Days

OK - I feel like I have to "come out" after several months here. Thoroughly enjoy the tips, information and opinions expressed here by several people I have heard of or stood and listened to at Sacramento SPAH. What an experience!!! I took up harp almost 3 years ago at the age of 67 and am loving every minute. Attended Dave Barrett's weekends twice and SPAH for my annual motivation shot!!! Playing (now) at the local blues jam every week and practicing daily. As a self confessed gadget freak, I'm loving the mics from Greg and Jeff as well as the amps from Randy and Brian. And that's to say nothing of the different harp manufacturers, but oh my those custom harps - a love affair for sure. And after golf, skiing and cycling ventures over the many years, my wife is quite happy at the relative level of cost compared to the degree of satisfaction. So keep the good stuff coming folks, I'm loving it!!

Still trying to figure out how you post  here so hope this works

Hank (H Train)