Re: [Harp-L] is your partner in the crowd?

You folks don't know me to well on the Harp-L yet-- but I feel inclined to
comment on this one.  I'm extremily lucky in this area.  I played harp in my
late teens a bit-- then dropped it for almost 20 years.  A couple of years
ago, my (second) wife heard me playing around and she was impressed.  Then
father's day and b-day's became about equipment-- that SHE researched and
bought.  Forward a couple years later- got a little trio going-- we are
starting to gig out... She never misses it.  She always encourages purchases
that I hem and haw about.... and-- best of all-- she gives me dead honest
feedback.  She'll often joke about how $100 made at a gig translates to $500
more in "upgrades and trials."