Re: [Harp-L] is your partner in the crowd?

My wife has supported me from the start.
I am not musician. Nor am I in a band.
I only play at open mic and at friends gathering. I am very lucky to have so many people support my hobby.
I have played (at open mic) with very fine musicians, and they have all ( once they got to know me) supported me.
If it were not for the support of all theses great people (including my friends at Harp L ) I would not be playing today.
So, the big answear is yes. I need them. I love to see the smiles and my name being yelled out.
I know I have very little talent.
I do know I love playing and they love me.
Abner ( BluEyes, love it. )