[Harp-L] The past catching up

I happened to hear an ad for a local show:  Brewer and Shipley, and Jonathan
Edwards.  B&S were OK, fun music, good stories.  I caught this show at the
Kent Theater in Kent, Ohio (yes, that Kent, Ohio), where Brewer and Shipley
actually met and got started.  The next act up, the headliner, was Jonathan
Edwards ("Shanty" and "Sunshine" were two of his better known older hits).
I remembered his harp playing and, in truth, was probably the reason I
wanted to play harmonica.  I was unprepared for his performance, though:
tremendous voice.  Really excellent harp-in-rack playing, accompanied by
excelled guitar skills.  He hasn't been sitting around for the past several
years doing nothing, either - he is consistently releasing new material.
For those of you who may have forgotten about him, look him up - I think
you'll be pleasantly surprised.  And, if he is appearing anywhere near you,
do yourself a favor a catch his act.  He's not only an excellent musician,
but he's also a very clever and funny man.
Happy Thanksgiving!