[Harp-L] Happy Thanksgiving

I want to take this time and thank all of you guys and gals who have helped me along the way.
I want to give thanks to the guys and gals that have taken the time to help me along this wonderful musical trip.
I want to thank the guys I have meet face to face several times and made me ( a newbie ) feel welcome.
I want to thank the gals that have given me an ear, and understand me.
Thank you Richard Perkins for being my mentor.
Thank you Splash for all the heads up pics. Your one hell of a guy
Very special thank you to Elizabeth and all her friends that have made me part of this great family.

BluEyes, thank you all so very much.

Abner