[Harp-L] new topic ...Ask'n about different 280 hohner 64 chromonica's

I forgot how to join in the conversation.....
i have been reading the posts for the last month and now would like to ask about

The older and larger Hohner button chromatic harmonica....64 Chromonica no. 280
which came in a plastic alligator case and and the newer one in a red box which seems smaller and the mouthpiece is narrower. Any noise from the neighbors about the difference. I got the red one on eBay with the idea of putting the parts on a 60's model i got as a kid...don't look like the holes will line up.......anyway for today it is just a bit of talk...until I the clear the table and get the tools and alcohol and get to work. thanks for comments    WBjr