[Harp-L] Subject: Re: brilliant music video commercial from Thailand

This is brilliant.  Yes, of all things a Pantene Commercial, but so  much
more...

Not harmonica related, but most assuredly about visualizing (or hearing) in
 one's head just what it is will bring out your music, playing your
passion....and it reminds me of something Judy Smith told me to boost my
confidence after what I felt was a particularly awful Open Mic debacle a  couple of
days ago....

_http://www.youtube.com/user/usl52#p/a/f/0/Um9KsrH377A_
(http://www.youtube.com/user/usl52#p/a/f/0/Um9KsrH377A)

Elizabeth