[Harp-L] End of the year Sale!

In my giving thanks for making 2009 such a wonderful year with the
Cruncher's success worldwide along with now the Super Sonny. There will be a  $125
discount off each amplifier until the end of the year. I have stock,
however all orders taken before the end of the year will be given this deal,  even
if I do for some reason get backed up. There will also be a $25  discount
off each custom microphone for amplifier customers during this  time. Each
amplifier is fine tuned so both amps project so pronounced you  can hear your
breath pops. Over thirty Four Ten owners have modified  their amp by
contacting me and every one is extremely happy, it is a  simple process, I have
thought of each step for you.
Please check Ebay for a Superb crystal 99-131 in a JT30  shell with volume
control. Contact me off list if you are interested  in it or the many other
great vintage parts/speakers up for sale. Thanks to  Jeremy Snell, the best
crystal I have had to offer in a very long  time. I will be re-doing our
introduction of each amplifier and the company  once our new website is
launched, which should be very soon.
I am opening my small personal stash of Tungsol 12AU7 preamp tubes and if
someone wants to go the whole route, limited quantity of NOS Tungsol 5881,
matched pairs within 10% at 450V.
           If you  have any other wants, just ask. I have many vintage 10"
speakers of all ranges  that are for sale. Great for PA heads, I can give
advice on what  speaker/speakers would do best for whatever unit you have.
Again, thank you all.  Sincerely, Sonny Jr.