Fw: Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy Partners with Online Video Instruction Innovator, ArtistWorks, Inc to Launch Howard Levy Harmonica School online.

I think this would be great for you. You could pass on your teaching to
thousands. The technology works great.

--- On Sat, 11/21/09, Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy Partners with Online Video Instruction Innovator, ArtistWorks, Inc to Launch Howard Levy Harmonica School online.
To: "Randy Singer" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 7:57 AM

This is amazing! I remember telling Howard about my friend Jimmy Bruno back
Augusta. The Jimmy Bruno Guitar institute is amazing.Jimmy says it works better
than one on one teaching. I'm sure Howard's use or the technology will be
just as good. Jimmy pretty much gave up private teaching and he made $100 an
hour. I think this will revolution the harmonica. Maybe Robert Bonfiglio the same.
Wouldn't that be sweet.