[Harp-L] Powering up Kinder AFB+ or any other pedal that use only batteries

Hi all,

I've read in the past several posts referring to Kinder AFB+ and the
possibility of powering it without batteries. Some people presented
different solutions and I just wanted to propose one more.

I've recently discovered there is a product called "Virtual Battery" which
emulates a real 9V battery when connected to a standard 9V power supply.
This means you have a real isolation between the power adapter and the AFB+
and no noise from the power supply is transmitted to the pedal.

2 Virtual batteries can be used to get the 18V needed by the AFB+ , and
these 18V are obtained from single 9V supply.

It is not a cheap solution but it works very well..

http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/TheGigRig_Virtual_Battery.html

Andi

www.myspace.com/andimartinbluesharp