[Harp-L] Have fun with it

Heck! I don't get what gives with all this flaming of Maestro Bonifiglio for
saying "Have fun with it"
At my age (in my 70s) time is not on my side and I know I am never going  to
learn to read music in this lifetime. However I can make enough sense of a
music score to do a forensic dissection of the bar or run that I cannot get
in a tune and I also take on board all the music theory I can handle with a
view to making sense of what I am trying to do.
All my siblings were subjected to music lessons in their youth and even got
grades in the State exams. Fortunately in spite of the unpleasant experience
most of them succeeded in keeping some regard for music.
I escaped from any formal 'music indoctrination' and stumbled into a
fascination with music in general and the harmonica in particular entirely
by my own volition and inclination. Consequently I do "have fun with it".
In the full knowledge that Mr. Bonifiglio probably had his tongue at least
partly in his  cheek instead of on the mouthpiece I say "Right On  Boss!
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana