[Harp-L] Australian harp techs

I've got a customer in Australia who bought a harmonica from me that evidently got knocked around on the ship or plane or whatever, cause it developed a misaligned reed in shipping. He's got cerebral palsy and limited use of one hand, not much use at all of the other. So plinking the thing is not an option for him. He likes the harp and hates to let go of it for all the time it'll take to ship back to the U.S. and back. It'll probably just need plinked to get rid of it, but he can't do that.
Any techs in Australia?

Dave