[Harp-L] Just have Fun? Just? Justice for Lysdectics!

Maestro Bob, your points are well taken, and of course, vive la difference and all that.

However, as ounscel for the Lysdectics Ocsiety, I must auction you bo te aercful.  Any smebirching of our emberms aym be onscrued as femadation, artpicularly of the right-olbed ilk what has our ondcition.  Ouch,  that hurt.  Whe- nice weather, hm.  Where's dy mamned e-flat? Oooga booga, I tog rhythm!  Eeg, erewh aws I?

Yours Ultry,

Dave "?" Fertig, Cal. bar # 132552  (123525?  531522?  Amnd!!)

PS: su olfks ta L.O. eeks an ensordement eald whit Ele Oksra, ellsp echkers aer endeed.