[Harp-L] What makes a good player?

Iceman nailed it! A performance that rocks the house; sells more drinks at the bar in the mind of the audience and the bar owner is good playing. It might not measure up at some harmonica symposium but, in that particular context IT'S GOOD PLAYING! I was working the house pretty good one night and Pat Ramsey got up and neatly severed my head (he was kind and complimentary to me). I went from playing good to Pat was the one playing good. He did my band a favor as the place was buzzing the rest of the night.
                            Jim French