Re: [Harp-L] Snap On Wireless Info (not a question)

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
If at any point the system gets interference that is completely stopping the usage of this unit, call Customer Support for a repair. At that time, we will likely be able to change it to another frequency for you."

i've got samson wireless (ax-1). it's great. i wasn't really worried, but it's nice
to know that they stand by their product nonetheless.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser