Re: [Harp-L] Reading Music, Different Key Harps (was "Re: A couple questions from a beginner")

 Once I saw a software program for the computer where I believe you could scan any printed music and it would recognize the music notation and then allow you to work with it, transpose the piece, make changes, print it. Anybody knows the name of that program?
Also I have bought several music pieces online and before you purchase you can choose which key you want the printed music on.
Daniel