[Harp-L] Awed Ducks Quack on Friday

Three-fourths of our band Awed Ducks will play from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday at Panama Red Coffee Co., 2151 Grant St., Concord, CA.

We're an acoustic/electric string that includes a number of old-timey blues tunes in its rep. Members are myself on guitar and vocals; Peter Sproul on harmonica and vocals; and Jim Brunelle on bass guitar and vocals. Our Dobro player John Gallagher unfortunately is down with some kind of flu (we don't know what; he hasn't started oinking yet) so he probably can't be there.

Drop by if you are in the area. Get well quick, John!

Thanks, Bob Loomis
Concord CA