[Harp-L] Re: Jerome's post on Special Tuning Questions

Steve Baker says " I never raise 9-draw und never really grasped the reason for doing so"

Very few players raise the 9 draw. However I do on my Major Cross tuning (details at http://www.harmonicatunes.com/retuned). The reason for doing this is simple. I can't get the alternate note (9 hole blow bend) at high speed, I need this note frequently for fiddle tunes. I also lower the 10 blow a semitone.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays