[Harp-L] FOR SALE CUSTOM HARP CASE

I have a custom harp case by Hal Iwan in excellent condition. I will consider selling just the insert for $25 insert sells for $38 and case included $99, however, if someone wants to buy the case and insert I'll sell both for $45. This is a GREAT product, Hal should of won an award for this. email for pics and I still have the pre war JT31 in like new condition for you folks who loves vintage gear like me.