[Harp-L] Will Scarlett at SPAH

With the recent discussion about Will Scarlett, out of curiosity I started searching YouTube and found this: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=rcZz9IaRkNw

Now, right at the beginning, I think Will is talking about bending with the throat inside of using the tongue (which was the subject of posts by Ray Beltran and myself a few weeks ago). This part of the video is brief and obviously incomplete, but the subject interests me. Were any of you who attended SPAH around when Will was talking about this technique and do you remember what he was saying as he explained it?

JP