[Harp-L] Stones' 'Waiting on a Friend'

I'm playing in a (mostly) acoustic trio with a couple of guitar players and they want to do the Rolling Stones' 'Waiting on a Friend' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0NYKWLMgx0). Great song, and I'm comfortable adding some tremolo harp to it ala Mickey Raphael. But I'd like to also be able to approximate/interpret the sax solo. Any suggestions on how to approach it? Meaning, what position? I'm comfortable with overblows.

Many thanks in advance,

MN

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009