[Harp-L] Jim Rossen's tube PA amps

   I just got the Precision PE15 that I bought from Jim Rossen last Friday.  I love it, his work is excellent, his packing unbelievable.  Undoubtably the best $125 I've spent this year.  My understanding is that Jim does this as a hobby and ocassionally has amps to sell, there's obviously no way he's making money on a deal like this. It's a labor of love for harp amps, so don't let the low price scare you.  JDH