RE: [Harp-L] For Zoom H2 Fans

My Roland Edirol R-09HR does the same thing, even when using the remote control! I didn't know it was for "level testing", though. (how can you see levels when you're not standing near it?) I thought it was being "armed" or something. Still seems like a useless function to me, because the AGC or limiter takes care of any problem with the levels.

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer  ( o)==#