[Harp-L] Dick Gardner:New Award

Dick Gardner's being given yet another award of excellence today, and I think at least the chromatic harmonica community should take note.

He's being inducted into the White Castle Cravers Hall Of Fame, based on his essay "Essence of Texas Sweets, Black Angus, and Heinz Dill slices on a bun...a Banquet on a Budget".

They're flying him and his wife to the Home Office in Ohio for the ceremony.

He's taking a harmonica to play during his acceptance speech.

We wish him all the best.

For the next year, I think, you can get a White Castle slyder for 60¢ if you mention Dick's name.....

jk