[Harp-L] Re: poor Gus

After his unfortunate experience, I might go to him and say:
"Better luck next time. In fact, next time you come here, come prepared with your own interpretation of a classic blues tune everybody knows, and be ready to ready to front it." "When it's your turn, you could say, for example, "Dust my Broom in G, start on the five." And the rest of the band will know what you're doing."

Splash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradford Trainham" Gus is Summarily Dispatched to Eternal Ignominy

How forgiving might we be of young Gus and still be true to ourselves and our desire/determination to play "good harp"?