Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

The one thing I'll say is be *sure* to make it clear in your band bio, pic, etc that there is a harp player in the band. I go every year, and routinely look at the schedule and circle any acts with harp since you can't possibly see every act with so many simultaneous venues. but it always kills me to hear "oh wow did you see so-and-so band with that killer harp player!!" when I wasn't even aware there was any harp in the band. so make it clear, there are some of us out there wanting to support you.

Bill Hines