[Harp-L] Hal Iwan Harp Case ! Nice setup well thought out!

I had the Honor of hanging out with Hal at SPAH this year in sacramento. He asked me to do a little backup Guitar for a workshop on big walters easy !He Did a Great Job and a GOOD tune to learn the cross harp position. His case's are Really Nice !!!!!  I agree Larry He Has a Passion for the Harp and everything connected with It .!!!!! I love my Case !! and I am here to Learn !!!!