[Harp-L] A new species of Gus?

I thought Gus was the guy who sat out in the crowd or in the corner at a jam
and then played off key and/or off tempo while someone else was playing,
played in unwanted situations, out of turn, etc.   I never knew that Gus
could also just be a bad player who gets invited on stage and then
embarrasses himself and everyone else.  Are they the same species?  Help me
brothers.  I need to know.  Self examination and all of that.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK