[Harp-L] Re: Norton Buffalo's Wizard of Oz legacy...

That was Norton's Great Uncle Herbert Stothart.

Norton has a lot of good information on his life and music on his MySpace page at:

www.myspace.com/nortonbuffalo

You can read about his Great Uncle in the "Influences" section (left hand side).  He owes his introduction to the harmonica to his father.

Be sure to check out the song "Hawaiian War Chant" with Hawaiian slack key guitar master George Kahumoku.  Hopefully we will all be able to enjoy this album in the near future.  It will be one of Norton's last projects.

Thank you God for giving us Norton Buffalo... he will be greatly missed here on earth.

Ken H in OH