Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: An accomplishment

As am I.

----- Original Message -----
From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 12:01:03 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: An accomplishment

Not sure if everyone knows, yet...but it seems Ms. Berthon came in 2nd at
Trossingen. Quite an accomplishment by any harmonica player's standards. I'd
guess 75% or better of the players here would be ecstatic by placing 2nd.

However, it seems it wasn't a good enough placement for her. She's very
upset and stating that she isn't going to play for a long time now due to her
anger at the judges denying her what she seems to believe was her first
place win - and tells her fans they should blame the judges (and even write
to them to complain about being deprived of her music) - or am I
misunderstanding what's written in the margin? (click on 'more info' there).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4UFD_ImcaU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4UFD_ImcaU)

The judges were: Joe Filisko, Jerry Portnoy, Carlos del Junco, 'Marcos' and
'Henry'. She also expresses her disgruntledness over JJMilteau never
telling her she was a good musician.

I give up. I've decided that for me, personally...the continuing drama
isn't worth spending further time watching any videos she might post in the
future even though I was once a big fan of her playing. So I'm done and am
cancelling my subscription to her YouTubes.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4UFD_ImcaU)

Elizabeth