[Harp-L] re: Evan's Shuffle

Brian:

Although I do not have TAB for it, you can check out
my modest version of the Little Walter classic. Clearly
this is a loose interpretation of his original song...
I like to open a set with this where I start out by myself
as the band falls in behind me... A year or so ago I posted
a link to a video of gig in Holland where I did this and
it sparked a conversation about dancing women and the blues :)
AS you may or may not recall the woman dancing
 in the video is now my wife!

http://www.myspace.com/kurtcrandall

take care..

Kurt