Re: [Harp-L] Evan's Shuffle

Brian McInnis writes:

David Barrett has this song tab/sheet music on his free gift page...

Though it isn't tabbed there, David has also posted a masterful version of Evan's Shuffle on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiNmDMpAqnc

Dare I say it? It is even easier for me to suss out than listening to Little Walter's original. Very clean articulation (enunciation?). A model for anyone who attempts this killer tune. I can and have listened to (and watched) it over and over and over for the sheer joy of it. Elegant in its simplicity -- after all, it's ~only~ a one chord song. Gotta love it!

Michelle