Re: [Harp-L] What Went Through Little Walter's Head?

 you may be surprised at what went through Little Walter's head during a performance....perhaps he was thinking that he better get paid in cash at the end of this gig. We'll never know, of course, but sometimes we like to fantasize that these creative musicians are deep in meditation and totally committed to the moment, when the truth may be something more mundane.

-----Original Message-----
From: joe leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 10:48 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What Went Through Little Walter's Head?

On Nov 3, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Clayton Gary Lehmann wrote:

> I'm just asking 8)

They same thing that went on in Chris' head. The same thing that goes on in all our heads. We are nothing more than the culmination of ALL our life's experiences. People have different experiences, so people play differently. I (personally) feel that people with an average life tend to sound the same whereas people with a strange, OR maybe unusual would be a more genteel word, life seem to stick out. I have a favorite term for them. I call them a 'stick out'.  lolol

smokey-joe