From: captron100@xxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Son of Dave (was Loop Pedal)
Sent: Nov 2, 2009 6:02 PM

Dave Ferguson wrote:

Loop pedals are great....snip..... for now you can hear badly recorded samples here:
www.myspace.com/lonesomedaveferguson
Or an even worse phone recording of a live show: htp//:www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWRkwiqdQtE
  You should also check out Son of Dave...

  Dave, very interesting.  Your original post is good advice on what equipment to use to do a solo act.  Nice harp playing and tone.
  I did check out Son of Dave ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_c5DqWVRXA&NR=1 ).  He's terrific.  Just curious - do u have any affiliation with him?  Wondering why he, Benjamin Darvill, calls himself "Son of Dave".
  I am also curious as to why u both choose to sing into the same bullet mic that you are playing harp into, as opposed to using a separate dedicated vocal mic on a stand.
Ron - FL Keys