[Harp-L] Harp Case like Bill Kumpe

Bill, I bought a couple of the Harbor Freight cases yesterday. I am fortunate to have a store near me. With my Emailed 15% off coupon and the $9.99 sale price, I am in for $8.49 and another $2 at the home store for 8 feet of 1"pipe insulation. 1st question, did you glue your insulation tubes in some way to allow the harp removal without the insulation tube? I suspect you don't want to use two hands just to get a harp out. 2nd, I don't see the Digitech in the picture, only 20 harps and the mic & cable. Is it in there also? Under the mic?

Dave