[Harp-L] Mailing from India.

Dear all members,
I am pleased to find that many of you have listened to the performance minutely.Yes,its been played on Larry Adler48 chromatic harmonica.I have been playing chromatic harmonica for the last 12 years,i.e. from the age of 8.Few months back when Jia-Yi-He,the famous chromatic harmonicist was on his tour to India I had the oppertunity to play in front of him in a show.J.J.Milteau is very keen to have harps being modified so as to suit Indian pieces.
I am glad to see forum members taking interest in my playing.
Those who have not yet heard it I would request them to do so.I have sent one more raga based performance as a group mail.Thios one is based on raga BHAIRAVI.DO LISTEN TO IT.
Thanks a lot.
Bye for now.
Sourav.[India]
Follow the link to listen to my rendition.Visit:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvPuA2FEjk
Now everyone from around the world should be able to view this without difficulty..
Enjoy the celebrations.. Abe
~~
Abe Thomas
Director Business Development