[Harp-L] Speaker for Blues Junior

Thanks to all that helped with the Kinder AFB+ advice.  I've decided I want
to put a new speaker in my Blues Junior (not wanting to do mods anytime
soon).  I've narrowed it down to two eminence speakers-- the Swamp Thang and
the Texas Heat.  Any opinions?  Looking for a little "dirty" and not sure if
the Swamp Thang's huge mag would require higher volumes before break up-- so
I'm swaying towards the Texas Heat.

Thanks-- and sorry if this is an old question...