  From: Tony Eyers
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 4:20 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Free Blues backing tracks

  For many years I've been using Band in a Box. Their latest feature is
  "Real Tracks", which essentially allow the creation of live backings.
  I've made 20 tracks (mostly blues) in a variety of styles and tempos,
  and put them on my Harmonica Academy site.

  These tracks are excellent for harmonica practice. To hear them go to
  http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090520

  You'll be able to play the tracks in G. Harmonica Academy members can
  also download them, as well as playing tracks in other keys.

  Queries about backing tracks often appear. These ones are worth hearing

  Tony Eyers
  Australia
  www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
  ...everyone plays