[Harp-L] Chris Michalek's Lessons

Ok, so I just got a lesson fom Chris Michalek over skype. It wasnt what I expected. I was the best lesson ever, I can't believe how much I have learned. This guy really knows his stuff. There is no way that you cannot become a better musician after taking his lessons. No, not just a better harp player, but an better overall musician. It was truly amazing. If you can, I implore you to take at a lesson. Their like pringles; you can't stop at just one.
(Warning: if you can't take complete unabashed honesty about your playing and arn't open to new stuff, find somebody else).