[Harp-L] Re: Videos for fun and encouragement

David,

Thanks for the info. No need to dig for more details. I was just
wondering how you did it. Using more than one cam makes a big
difference and hold viewer attention.

The drum rig you described is known as "cocktail drums" and have been
around for decades. I'm suprised they are still in use but I Googled
"cocktail drums" and it looks like they are still in production.

Thanks again.

Opus314
Fomer Drummer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTDiUSW0QkM
Presently Harp Fiddler
(If I keep fiddlin' with the darn thing maybe I'll sooner or later
earn how to play it:)