[Harp-L] Joe Spiers Stage II

Hello list,

   I got my set of Joe Spiers Stage II harps in the mail yesterday. Perfect timing for a gig I had last night. All I can say is HOLY CROW those are some sweet playing instruments!! I got a set of Golden Melodys tuned to the Marine Band tuning scheme. I went that way because I am partial to the way the GMs feel in my hand, and the MB tuning scheme suits the style of music I play a little better. The response of these harps is so uniform across the instrument, and the chords are full and sweet. It is such a thrill to have instruments that play so effortlessly. They respond to the most subtle of techniques, and more aggressive playing equally well. The only drawback to the whole experience is, i'll never look at stock harps the same way again. What a difference. Any way I have to put forth the usual disclaimer that I have no affiliation with Joe. I'm not a paid endorser, brother in law, neighbor, cousin, or anything like that. I'm just a very satisfied customer.

                                                                                                   Mike