[Harp-L] Videos for fun and enouragement

We are four guys with families, mortgages, and, of course, day jobs. We've been doing a gig every other month for about eight years at a small bar in Ginza in Tokyo. Ginza, you say?!! . Well, the bar is not in the main entertainment district. We do it for fun and sandwiches and draft beer and for our little captive audience. For those of you in similar boats, you might enjoy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu00qkWjHR0

It may not be exacrly what you would expect from guitar, harp, bass, and drums, but, then again, we ain't breaking new ground; we're having fun,

I'm the singer and harp player. There is other stuff there too.

David Steenken
Ayase, Japan