Re: [Harp-L] Backing Track sources are ?

Brother Opus314,

Consider using established tunes to play with during your practice. You Tube is one resource. CD's another. M-F http://www.knon.org 1800-2000 Central time. On-line blues. Record and use the "Blues Channel" from cable/satellite. Play along with a C&W station. Record yourself and play it back.

Diatonic -

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/books.htm , and

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/sittin'.htm

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/masters.htm

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/bluesharpjam1.htm

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/jam2.htm

http://harmonicajam.com/ - Register to have access.

http://www.melbay.com/ - Harmonica

http://www.harmonicaclub.com/ - Join. Song uploads.

http://www.harmonicalessons.com/ - Send an e-mail and ask.

http://www.gindick.com/content/jam_room.asp

http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20080307_22

http://www.50blues.com/blues-harmonica-backing-tracks.html

http://www.amazon.com/JAM-TRAX-HARMONICA-Ralph-Agresta/dp/0825616417

Chromatic -

Mr. Bateman offers four different CD's. Very affordable! Email -
Donald Bateman donbateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1506 Ash Meadow Dr

Houston, TX 77090-2404

(281) 444-7692

http://www.slidemeister.com/ - Register to access and ASK!

And this will help you in finding the key of the tune and key of the harp_

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/artist_listing.htm

You could get the Amazing Slow Downer - http://www.ronimusic.com/ $50. Or use other methods to slow down the song speed yet retain note quality for a note-by-note capability. Like you said "Band In A Box".

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

----- Original Message ----- From: "Opus314" <Opus314@xxxxxxxxx>