[Harp-L] Harp key cheat sheet

I keep my harmonicas in "circle of fifth" order in my harmonica case: left to right, C-G-D-A-E-B-F#- C#(Db)-Ab-Eb-Bb-F . It's a perfect cheat set-up for keys, positions, and this basic theory concept. I always know where to reach for the harmonica(s) I need.

I used to keep harmonicas in A-B-C order but this circle of fifth arrangement is a lot more practical on many levels.

I use a case. Never liked the Harmonica belts or vests but this is just personal preference, nothing against them if they work for someone else. I think I jump around too much for them!

Enjoy,

Clay

----------
*TÅST Music - Harmonica - Vocals - Live and Studio - Shows and Recordings
http://www.tostmusic.com - http://www.claygoldstein.com
European Contact through A.C.L.C. Management - http://www.aclc.cz/
IndiEclectic Music Distribution: http://indieclectic.com/tost

** TÅST Designs - Graphic Design - Photo Services - Logo/Promotional Services - Web Design
http://www.tostmusic/design

*** Ropes/Challenge Programs - Teamwork, Leadership, Communication and Personal Effectiveness:
Missouri - http://www.leadershipranch.com
Florida International University - http://trac.fiu.edu/
Florida Atlantic University - http://wise.fau.edu/ropes/
Contact me for other options, coast to coast.

Clayton Goldstein
206 Sunrise Ave #3
Lantana, FL  33462
(417)894-4434  / (323)993-6067