Re: [Harp-L] Zoom H-4 and PreSonas Blue Tube

Gary Calahan wrote:
<I am using the H-4 as an interface and I remembered I had an M-Audio Blue
<Tube Pre-amp.  Can I use the XLR from the H-4 to the XLR of the Blue Tube?.
<Would I benefit or what would I gain by using the pre-amp?

The XLR on the H4 is input-only, so you can't run it to the Presonus.  You could probably do the reverse--use the Blue Tube outputs as inputs to the H4--but I don't see why.  The preamps on the H4 work pretty well.  That said, no harm in trying.  You certainly won't fry anything.

Regards, Richard Hunter